A Bit About Cocofloss
Founded by a dentist and her sister (a self-confessed lazy flosser), Cocofloss is on a mission to make flossing a fun and rewarding part of everyone’s self-care routine. We’ve created a superior, super-cleansing floss, and we aim to inspire people to treat themselves to lots of TLC (toothy loving care). Oral health is an integral part of overall health, and we aim to help restore balance in health with oral care products that are both innovative and fun.
We are a bootstrapped company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. Within a few fast-paced years, we’ve built a multi-million dollar brand, with hopes of expanding the $2.8B oral care space.
About the Role
Cocofloss is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager who will develop best-in-class lifecycle strategies and own the execution of initiatives across our DTC and B2B channels. We are looking for an ambitious, strategic, creative, data-driven marketer who can make intentional choices and is excited to tackle new challenges. This role will be a key contributor in driving customer retention and re-engagement forward for the business.
- Campaign Execution + Optimization, including:
- Manage monthly creative launch schedule, including the development and distribution of all creative assets.
- Work with the creative team to guide the development of assets.
- Provide best-practice guidance to the creative team to develop assets that showcase our brand and perform well.
- Reporting + Analytics Management, including:
- Build out reporting infrastructure to understand lifecycle KPIs and cohort health.
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Communicate key learnings and insights from campaigns and initiatives, and recommend next steps for improvement
- Thought Leadership + Strategy, Including:
- Be a thought partner to the team on opportunities and tactics to ensure a cohesive customer experience and strategy.
- Deep-dive into the data to understand the different customer segments along the subscriber journey and tailor strategies to meet their needs.
- Support business goals with LTV initiatives and special projects.
- Identify opportunities for optimization within lifecycle-related activities.
Who you are
- 4+ years of relevant lifecycle marketing experience, preferably in email and SMS strategies.
- Expert-level analytical skills and a proven track record of using data to drive customer-facing impact and business results.
- A self starter: you’re not afraid of getting your hands dirty or being the first to tackle a new challenge.
- You’re a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively.
- Possess curiosity, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset.
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment. Experience with a subscription business is a bonus.
- Experience with Looker, Attentive, Klaviyo.
- We’ve been a remote team since before the Covid-19 pandemic, and we pride ourselves on our ability to stay connected, even at a distance.
Benefits at Cocofloss
- Our perks and benefits include medical and dental insurance, gym stipends (including online classes), and a generous vacation policy of 21 paid-time-off days in addition to national holidays. “Balance & bliss” is part of our core “flossophy” and we value work-life flexibility.